Welcome to the Gordon State College career site.
Gordon State College is a state, residential college, located in the small, rural town of Barnesville, GA. This online system provides you with the ability to explore and apply for job opportunities at Gordon State College. All Gordon State College applicants (internal and external) will apply for vacancies using the on-line application system.
- To search positions, click Search Jobs on the navigation bar to the left.
- To apply for a job, click Create Account on the navigation bar to the left, and follow the directions.
Click Login on the navigation bar to the left, and enter your username and password. This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
If you have questions, please email the Human Resources department at
Gordon State College, a member of the University System of Georgia, does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability in employment or the provision of services. Employment is subject to successful completion of a criminal background check. Positions identified as "positions of trust" or requiring the use of a purchasing card will be subject to a credit history report. Employees in “high-risk” jobs shall be subject to drug testing. Georgia is an open-records state. EOE